IMPROWARE’s Communication Campaign “ANY DROP OF WATER” combines the effects of the Participatory Processes developed in Tunisia through an array of meetings with Institutional and local Stakeholders starting from October 3rd, 2013, and the desire to illustrate the outcomes of recent investigations performed in Nobariya, in order to present the technical Status of IMPROWARE.
A significant call for better water quality raised by the key players, as well as, a wider and more effective involvement of Civil Society – both on technical issues and the circulation of information in the Project area – was raised by the voices of the key players of Korba.
The matter of Water Scarcity and the need to increase its availability is at the centre of the EU-SWIM programme initiative and a crucial topic in Tunisia, Egypt and the entire North African Region. With “ANY DROP OF WATER” IMPROWARE aims to generate, boost and develop public interest on the issue and give substantial contribution to ongoing regional debates on Water Resources.
“ANY DROP OF WATER” aims at building a constructive network for the optimisation of the use of Treated Water, through greater public awareness.
- General progresses of IMPROWARE: Andrea De Angelis
- Progresses of IMPROWARE WP4 and ONAS activities in Korba: Nabiha Ouerfelli
- Progresses of IMPROWARE WP4 – Pilot Projects: Chiara Mannelli
- Egypt: Progresses of IMPROWARE WP5 – Involvement of Local Stakeholders, Communication, Capacity Building Dissemination: Ghada Darwish
- Progresses of IMPROWARE WP2 in Nobariya – Technical Surveys : Pietro Teatini – Nobarya
- Presentation on WP2activites – EEAA Delegation: EEAA
- WP3 Methodology and basic theory for the Transient electromagnetic and Magnetic resonance soundings methods: Aarhus University
- Commenting Statement: Abdelkrim Charef