- To strengthen participatory approaches and communication strategies among the key stakeholders in order to promote innovative approaches to water resources protection;
- To encourage multi stakeholders dialogue, to identify needs and engage stakeholders to achieve IMPROWARE goals;
- To develop a participatory communication strategy that responds to the needs of stakeholders, including agricultural resources and the extension of services on communication for development in Egypt and Tunisia;
- To raise awareness on the project and its benefits through a local media campaign;
- To draw the attention of policy decision makers and stakeholders in the Partner Countries on the existence of new, innovative solutions to tackle water scarcity issues.
- Stakeholders Identification and Analysis;
- Implementation of Participatory Process;
- Multimedia Campaign;
- Communication Strategy;
- Dissemination within the ENPI Mediterranean Region.
- Stakeholders analysis report;
- Participatory process;
- E-learning courses;
- Final Conference;
- Policy and Technical guidelines.