- To acquire all available data on existing WWTPS ANT;
- To acquire and homogenize all available informations on subsurface aquifer systems at the targeted sites;
- To acquire and homogenize all available informations on evolution of groundwater use, pumping rates, piezometric level and water quality.
The WP aims to provide a detailed and comprehensive investigation on the present setting of the targeted sites, focusing principally on the following aspects:
- Investigation on agricultural practices, needs, and constraints;
- Investigation on groundwater use and availability;
- Investigation on the WWTP in the present condition;
- Collection of hydrogeological informations on the aquifer geometry and soil properties;
- Investigation on the location of pumping wells and evolution of the withdrawal rates;
- Investigation on time and areal evolution of the saltwater intrusion in the coastal aquifer;
- The gathered data will be homogenized, processed, and inserted into the GIS of the project.
- Report on the state-of-the-art of the targeted demonstration sites;
- GIS database combining existing data and IMPROWARE results.