IMPROWARE key objective is to ensure the sustainability of its results, its replicability and its ownerships by the possibly largest number of Stakeholders.
To this extent, IMPROWARE promotes the transfer of knowledge through proactive capacity building activities.
The IMPROWARE E-Learning platform offers both on-line teaching and tutoring activities to the selected stakeholders. Moreover, at the end of the project traditional class-based seminars will be organized for all participants.
The IMPROWARE E-Learning programme consists of the following three training modules:
- Legislative Framework on Water Resources Management
- Socio-economic Impacts of Wastewater Treatment Using Natural Systems and Related Industrial Application and Development
- Scientific and Technical Aspects of Water Resources Management
- Traditional Training materials;
- Informative and tutorial videos developed by IMPROWARE WP Leaders on the key technological and methodological results of the Projects;
- Documents on best-practice;
- Relevant contact-list of experts on the respective topics.